GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRY#
WINNER IS: #78 NOTHING OF THE SORT
About the Medibag (by me4kidz ) & What's Included in Each Kit
The Medibag is a all purpose first aid kit with essentials for the whole family. The kit is designed to be kid friendly, resembeling a doctors play kit, it offer's a soft approach to first aid. The contents are designed to support the friendly approach of this kit by offering bright color crayon bandages ( in a variety of colors ) and reward stickers for being a good "patient" just like at the pediatricians office ( I know this is my kid's favorite part of the visit.......the sticker's and the lolipops :-)!
I showed this kit to my son, and explained what it was ( as he is old enough to grasp the concept, princess lulu is not quiet there yet....though she was certainly interested, as she thinks bandages are "stickers"..... and has used them as such on a variety of occasions)! He seemed to like the bag, and was not scared off in the other direction ( as he is by all medical professionals and equipment...but that's to be explained in another post :-) The medibag is a great value for all that it includes, and it even comes with a coupon for a FREE 40 Piece Refill Kit! Overall?...AWESOME Product! This would make a great gift for expectant parent's! With the summer month's fast approaching this kit would be useful for every parent to have on hand.
And did I mention that every purchase supports the disabled community?!
The Kit's Contents Include:
(1) Hypoallergenic First Aid Tape,
(4) 2 X 2 Gauze Pads,
(2) Knee & Elbow Bandages,
(4) 3 X 3 Gauze Pads,
(10) junior bandages,
(2) Anti-Itch Ointments,
(2) Antibiotic Ointments
(2) Antiseptic Hand Gels,
(15) Antiseptic Wipes,
(1) Burn Gel,
(8) Red Crayon Bandages,
(8) Yellow Crayon Bandages,
(8) Blue Crayon Bandages,
(1) Kid Friendly Organized Dr.'s bag,
(1) Eye Wash,
(1) First Aid Guide,
(1) Instant Cold Pack,
(2) Nitrile Free Blue Exam Gloves,
(1) One time use thermometer,
(1) Blue Kid Friendly Plastic Tweezers,
(10) Application swabs,
(20) smiley faced stickers,
(2) Safety Pins,
(2) Sting Pads,
(1) Gauze Roll
(1) Bright Colored Emergency sticker,
(1) FREE mail in offer for 45 item refill kit.
FREE Refill Kit Includes: (4) Knee and Elbow bandages, (3) Antibiotic Ointments, (6) Antiseptic wipes, (1) Burn Gel, (8) Red Crayon Bandages, (8) Yellow Crayon Bandages, (8) Blue Crayon Bandages, (6) Smiley faced stickers, (1) Sting Pad
You can purchase the Medibag direct from me4kidz at http://me4kidz.com/
WIN IT! Giveaway!
1 Lucky reader will win the Medibag by me4kidz!
How to Enter
1) Make a comment telling me why you think the Medibag would be useful for your family.
The comment is considered your entry
**ADDITIONAL ENTRIES *****
( YOU MUST MAKE A COMMENT FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ENTRY OR IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED )
1) Follow me on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/savvycouponmom )( 2 ENTRIES MAKE 2 COMMENTS)
2) Grab my button and tell me where it's at in a comment ( 5 ENTRIES MAKE 5 COMMENTS)
3) Blog about this giveaway with a link (10 ENTRIES MAKE 10 COMMENTS WITH A LINK TO THE BLOG POST )
4) Tweet: I'm trying to win a me4kidz Medibag http://savvycouponmommy.blogspot.com/ (5 ENTRIES MAKE 5 COMMENTS )
Entry to this giveaway will close on April 8, 2010 at 12 PM PST. The winner will be chosen through random.org and notified through email. The winner will have 48 hrs to respond with mailing information. If mailing information is not provided within 48 hrs another winner will be chosen.
My thanks to me4kidz (http://me4kidz.com )