A Little Bit About the Magnetic Learning Calendar
Move the magnets and track the days; tracking the days becomes a family affair!
- Helps you include kids in making plans and scheduling activities
- Invites kids to move the colorful, illustrated magnets to track the date, day of the week, month, season and weather
- Features write & wipe surface and holes for hanging on a wall or door
- Includes 51 magnetic pieces and Activity Guide
- Measures 12"L x 16.5"H
- Ages 4-8
For months I have been making countdown charts for everything you can possibly imagine. Appointments, Events, Important Dates.....you name it; we were counting down to it in our home! It was an easy way for the kids to comprehend and anticipate upcoming play dates or events (thus eliminating the "is it today mommy?! question; every day-20 times a day ;). Although this method worked in the past, my children are getting older and more aware of Days, Months, and Years, so I was on the lookout for fun Calendar that would help them learn! I found an awesome product at Learning Resources that has helped us easily transition from the countdown charts to a real Calendar!
The Magnetic Learning Calendar allows you to display the month, and days, and theirs even a spot to change the current day at the top. Why stop there right?! The calendar becomes more interactive with the additional seasonal and weather magnets included in this fun kit! The kids can peek out the window in the morning and display the current weather conditions on the calender. The kids and I have had a blast with it; it's a daily activity in our house now to keep track of the month, day, weather, and season! Learning Resources is a one stop shop for learning FUN!
You can find the Magnetic Learning Calendar at http://www.learningresources.com/
Learning Fun! One Lucky Reader will receive a Magnetic Learning Calendar of their own!
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment~ Visit the http://www.learningresources.com/ and let me know another item that you'd love to have for your child. The comment is considered your entry.
NOTE: You must first be a PUBLIC FOLLOWER of my blog through Google Friend Connect to enter any of the Giveaway's offered on One Savvy MomADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRIES:
1)Follow me ( or if you follow ) on Twitter http://twitter.com/savvycouponmom (Additional 5 Entries- 5 comments )
2) Tweet ~ #WIN Learning Resources Magnetic Learning Calendar! @savvycouponmom http://bit.ly/betCbv #GIVEAWAY (can be repeated twice daily for additional entries~ copy and paste please~cut and paste- the bit link must be posted in the tweet - I will check) (Additional 5 Entries - 5 Comments)
3)Grab my button ( don't forget to grab the new button if you have an old one) and let me know where it's at.( Additional 5 Entries - 5comments)
4) Grab a Mommy Approved button and let me know where it's at (Additional 5Entries - 5Comments)
5) Blog about this giveaway with a link and leave a link to the post in a comment ( Additional 10 Entries- 10 Comments )
6) Enter in any of the other active giveaways ( Additional 5 Entries for each- 5comments )
7)Subscribe to One Savvy Mom via RSS FEED ( below the follower button) (Additional 5 Entries-5Comments)
8) Subscribe to our Newsletter (5 Entries-5 Comments)
9)"Like" Learning Resources on FACEBOOK ( 5 Entries-5 Comments)
10) Follow Learning Resources on TWITTER (5 Entries-5 Comments)
11) Grab my Holiday Gift Guide Button ( Leave a link letting me know where you've placed it)
(10 Entries-10 comments)
Entry to this giveaway ends at 12pm PST November 19, 2010. Winner's are chosen randomly through random.org. The winner will be announced in a post within 7 days of the giveaway ending, and contacted through email. The winner will have 48 hrs. to respond or another winner will be chosen. Open to U.S. & Canada Only
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255