A Little Bit About Planters New Seasonal Selections
To celebrate the delicious tastes of Fall and Winter, Planters will be launching new nut varieties. In addition to the nutritious benefits of Planters nuts, the unique flavors and convenience will make holiday entertaining healthy, delicious, fun and easy. Besides, what's a holiday party without Mr. Peanut?!Fall Flavors
- Planters Tailgate Nut Mix –This savory mix of chipotle almonds and peanuts with crunchy Corn Nuts and pretzels delivers just the right amount of kick and a satisfying crunch.
- Planters Tailgate Almonds (Honey Smoked) –Each crunchy honey smoked almond is an irresistible snack that’s perfect for enjoying the big game.
- Planters Pumpkin Spice Almonds – Delicious California almonds seasoned with pumpkin and spices.
- Planters Crème Brûlée Almonds –Each crunchy California Almond is kissed with hints of sweet, buttery, crème brûlée flavor creating an irresistible treat for the holiday season.
- Planters Winter Spiced Nuts – A delicious blend of sweet cinnamon spice roasted almonds, peanuts, cashews and pecans.
- Planters Brittle Nut Medley – A tasty blend of honey roasted peanuts, yogurt flavored plump sweet raisins, crunchy peanut brittle, pretzels and cashews. Treat yourself to sweet and savory taste this season.
Our ExperienceFall is in the air here in the Northeast part of the country, and in our home Fall means sports, mainly, Football! My husband (and at times now, my son) can usually be found on the sofa in the living room, every Sunday, all day long. All that watching and cheering on their favorite sports teams, apparently requires that they refuel regularly throughout the day with snacks. Being as such, I try to keep delicious (yet somewhat healthy) snacks on hand for game time, mainly nut mixtures and trail mix. For the past two Sunday's they have enjoyed snacking on the new savory flavors of Planters Tailgate Nut Mix & Planters Tailgate Almonds! While they are extremely tasty, they're also nutrient rich and satisfying (unlike some of the other junk food they tend to gravitate to on Football Sunday!).
We also had a chance to check out some of the new Planter's Peanut Butter (both the creamy and chunky selections) and both easily rival the other peanut butter brands I've tried to date, any day of the week! Planters Peanut Butter is now requested daily by both of my kiddo's, and it's easy to understand why!
With exceptional quality and fun flavors, Planters is a family favorite in our home!
You can find Planter's Seasonal Mixes, Tailgate Mixes, and Peanut Butter Varieties at a grocer / retailer near you. For more information on Planter's visit http://www.planters.com/
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review purposes. I am not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.