A Little Bit About TSUKIHOSI
TSUKIHOSHI's children's shoe technology is composed of 4 special features designed for children's growing feet and to provide maximum comfort.
- Balanced Landing-Children's feet may tend to over-pronate (land on the arch side) when walking. As a result, children need more stability in their shoes. Our solid half sock board and a solid heel counter help to provide this stability in the heel area.
- Arch Support-Like many parts of a child’s foot, the arch of a child's foot is not yet fully formed. Our ''Molded Cup Insole'' is designed for children's arches while helping to neutralize foot odor.
- Light & Flexible-Children's feet can not bend and kick forward well because they are not yet fully developed. Our latest innovation, a "Flex-Joint Outsole" helps to allow children's feet to bend along the line from the joint of the big toe to that of the little toe.
- Barefoot-like Comfort-Excessive inward tilting towards the arches when walking and running is very common among children. Our ''Comfortable Shoe Last'' provides space in the toe area to help keep the child's toe in an unrestricted position, allowing them to splay on contact with the ground.
- Machine Washable-TSUKIHOSHI children's shoes can be washed by washing machine.
- Antibacterial Insole-Cup-Insole coated with Green-Tea Polyphenol deodorizes the smell in shoes.
A Little Bit About The Child-28 "Wheel" Fashion Sneaker By TSUKIHOSI
(Pictured Above In Silver/Rasberry Color Choice)
Give your little one freedom to roam in these Tsukihoshi sneakers. Faux leather and mesh upper in a casual sneaker style with abrasion-resistant toe and heel overlays. Velcro(R) closure strap, padded collar, mesh tongue. Textile lining with firm heel counter, removable cushioning green tea-infused antibacterial insole. Flexible midsole, rubber Flex-Joint Outsole(R).
Though the princess is almost out of the toddler years (oh my goodness, how does time fly by SO FAST!), her growing feet still need the proper support. It can be hard these day's to find a good pair of children's sneakers that will withstand the daily rigors of a toddler's rough and tumble lifestyle, provide adequate support, and also look great (if their not pink and cute the princess simply won't participate in wearing them!). TSUKIHOSHI designs their shoes with children's growing feet in mind, allowing for maximum comfort, support, and durability, while also remaining fashion-forward in their design(what more could a gal ask for, right?)
The "Child-28 Wheel Fashion Sneaker" (pictured above and below), is adorable as you can see, and is available in several color choices for both boy's and girl's. The princess chose the Raspberry/Silver color choice pictured, and couldn't be any more pleased with the design (have I mentioned a time or two before, that the princess dream's in pink?!). While she was excited with the way that they look, I was most impressed with the design of the sneaker. The wider than average toe box allows her toes just enough wiggle room ("crowding" can cause many issues for growing little feet), while the incredibly lite (feather lite!) weight to the sneaker allows her to run and play without the weight of her shoes stressing her feet and ankles. TSUKIHOSHI have really taken into account the rough and tumble way's of children, and reinforced both the toe and heel of the sneaker, and included substantial tread to keep little one's from slipping/sliding.
It's clear why TSUKIHOSHI has been in business since 1873, they have children's footwear down to an exact science, as a mother I can feel confident in trusting my child's feet to their expertise.
For more information and to find a TSUKIHOSHI retailer near you, visit http://www.tsukihoshi.com/
Disclosure: A Product Sample(s) Was Provided For Review Purposes. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own, and may differ from others. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. Click HERE to read our full Disclosure/Policy.