We got crafty last weekend and made this cute recycled kids craft. This wreath is super simple to make. It takes about 30 minutes to put together and is made using simple craft supplies that you probably already have around the house, and an egg carton. My daughter had tons of fun shaping each of the flowers' petals differently. We are definitely ready for the Spring weather to arrive!
Supply List & Directions:
- 1 (18 Count) Paper Egg Carton. Use the top to cut out leaves [in varying sizes]. Use the bottom 18 individual egg containers/holders to create your flowers.
- Safety scissors. Separate each egg container using safety scissors. Shape each flowers' [each egg container/holder] petals to your preferences.
- Crayola Washable Kids Paint [ or washable markers ] Paint or color your flowers. If using paint, allow adequate time for drying before completing the next step.
- 8 x 10 Poster Board [or you can use a recycled piece of cardboard from a packing box] Cut into a large oval and cut out an oval center. Use this as a base and affix your flowers.
- Washable Craft Glue. Use to affix your completed [dry]flowers and petals to your poster board/cardboard.
- Ribbon -(1) 12 inch piece + (1) 6 inch piece . Create a ribbon hanger for your wreath affix to the back of your wreath using washable glue.