Disclosure: Information shared in this post and gift cards have been provided by Babies"R"Us. All thoughts and opinions expressed are our own.
It's been a while since we've had a baby in our home! Our youngest is 6 (just about to turn 7) and our oldest is now 9. All of our old baby gear has long been given away to family members or donated to charity - so, we are literally starting all over again with the newest addition to our family!
As a "seasoned mom" I have learned a few things over the years! I feel super confident this time around that I can narrow down my list to the essentials. I also know by now which brands I LOVE and trust and other's that I would prefer to skip over.
Our essentials list has been narrowed down to 8 items which include (all pictured above):
1. Primo Eurobath Kit in White - We absolutely love this baby bath! It transitions with your child and accommodates infants (Birth -24+ months) in the reclining position. The Primo Eurobath then transitions with your child for use through the toddler years when they are able to sit up unassisted. We also love how affordable it is - just $28.99!
2. Emily Mini Crib in Cherry Finish - This durable space saving ( convertible - twin bed ) crib is just what we are looking for! It even includes a mattress. At just $149.99, it's the perfect pick!
3.ERGObaby Organic Green Baby Carrier in River Rock - We absolutely LOVE the support of ERGObaby carriers! We used one with our daughter and it was the most comfortable way to carry her when we were out and about! This carrier is an absolute back saver and now it's available in Organic fabric options and patterns - a definite essential! Currently $134.99.
4.Graco DuetSoothe Swing & Rocker in Winslet- Two baby essentials in one? YES, PLEASE! An electronic swing is an absolute must-have item and a bouncer/ rocker gives you the capability keep baby happy while you move around the house. The DuetSoothe includes both! The detachable seat becomes a rocker and the swing includes a power adapter which helps to save money in the long run (batteries can become expensive with items like this). We also love that this swing includes a mobile and soothing vibrations - which infants LOVE! This is a pretty sweet deal at just $179.99
5. Safety 1st 3-in-1 Elite Air 80 Convertible Car Seat - Elian - Item's that transition with your child through several stages are essential and HUGE money savers! This car seat offers the safety standards that we have come to know and expect from Safety 1st and will transition with our child from birth (in a rear facing position -5-40 pounds) through the toddler years (forward facing position 22-80 pounds)and beyond! The Elite Air 80 also coverts to a belt-positioning booster for children up to 100 pounds. This truly is an all-in-one car seat! Currently available for $229.99.
6. Medela Swing Single Electric Breast Pump - After a bad experience with another brand with my first child - Medela has become a go-to brand that I know and trust. I used the Medela Swing Breast Pump with my daughter and will plan to use it again with our new addition. It's super convenient and can be easily tucked away in a purse or diaper bag. It also includes a small carry bag. Currently available for $169.99
7. Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair - Tan Circles -with two older children we are all about space saving gear at this point! We love that this Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair can easily be attached to one of our existing dining chairs. We also love that it grows with baby! This high chair offers a 3-position recline for babies and transforms to a booster seat during the toddler years. We are bound to get a ton of use out of this transformable high chair! Currently available for $49.99.
8. Joovy Zoom 360 Jogging Stroller - A durable jogging stroller is an definite must and our absolute favorite is the Joovy Zoom 360 Jogging Stroller. We used this stroller for 3 years with our daughter and it still looks brand new! It also folds down fairly compactly (for a jogger) and fits easily in our van and car trunk. We will definitely be using the Joovy Zoom 360 with our new baby. We highly recommend all things Joovy if you're in the market for fabulous (super durable) baby gear. Currently available for $269.99
These are the item's that made it on to my list of must-have baby gear! What will you be registering for? Whatever it may be, make sure you head to Babies "R" Us!
Babies "R" Us recently introduced one very sweet deal for expectant parents!
Expectant parents and caregivers can earn up to $200 back on items purchased off their Babies "R" Us registry created between now and November 15, 2013 - through the "Sweetest Registry Deal Ever" promotion. Moms can earn 10% back on purchases made off their Babies"R" Us Registry (Up to $200) - which will come in the form of an e-gift card approximately 10 weeks after their expected arrival date. This sweet deal will enable parents to purchase even more essentials for baby!
You can register at Babies "R" Us online however, we recommend heading to a local retail location if you have one in your area! In-store registrants receive extra perks when they register such as a special welcome package, which includes a Baby Registry Planner with a full checklist of essential items, invitation cards to information family and friends that you are registered at Babies"R"Us, a $5 off $25 coupon, product samples and more!
Click here to find out more about the Babies "R" Us Sweetest Registry Deal and to Register at Babies "R" Us.
Be social! Make sure to stay up to date on all of the sales and happenings at Babies "R" Us by following them on Twitter and "Liking" them on Facebook
Babies "R" Us is very generously offering (1) One Savvy Mom reader a $50 Babies "R" Us Gift Card!
Enter through the Giveaway Tools form below: