A Little Bit About Britax
Britax designs and manufactures a complete line of child seats and stroller's. Britax has been a leader in mobile safety for more than 70 years, with a legacy of leadership in developing innovations that enhance the safety of child car seats and improve their ease of installation and use. Our uncompromising focus has made Britax the best-selling child car seat in Europe and one of the brands most trusted by American parents and caregivers since entering the U.S. market in 1996. Our commitment to improving child safety is unparalleled, as evidenced by the fact that our products undergo the most rigorous testing in our industry at five Britax testing facilities worldwide. We also work closely with vehicle manufacturers to encourage design improvements that enhance the performance of child car seats. In addition, we maintain an ongoing dialogue with consumers, child passenger safety technicians and other child safety advocates to ensure proper installation and use of child seats and develop new ideas to improve their safety and ease of use.
(Britax Stroller in the "Kites" fabric choice pictured above)
A Little Bit About The Blink Stroller
Tangle Free, Five-Point Harness with three harness heights for a snug and secure fit
- All-Wheel Suspension provides for a smooth ride
- Clever Fold Release Mechanism allows you to fold the stroller without scuffing the tops of your shoes or feet
- Compact Fold is handy for quick trips and packs well for long excursions
- Heavy Duty Construction with 55 lbs child weight capacity
- Large Canopy with Visor blocks wind, rain and harmful UV rays from child's sensitive skin
- Lay back Recline with Adjustable Leg Rest offers customized sleeping positions for all children
- Lightweight Stroller is easy to maneuver in stores and in-and-out of the trunk.
- One-Foot, Linked Rear Brake locks both rear wheels with one step
- Portable Carry Strap enables you to carry the stroller while keeping two hands free – perfect for airport travel with children and carry-on luggage!
- Practical Storage Pouch is the perfect place to keep your most frequently used items like keys, wallet, phone, etc…
If you are a member of the "mom club" than most of you know that finding a stroller to meet all of our daily needs is near impossible. If you live in a city, you know this even better than most! I reside in NYC part time, and the daily rigors of weaving in and out of foot traffic and juggling two kid's on a subway (never mind trying to crawl your way up 100 steps out of the subway station with two kid's, a stroller, bag etc - circus clown anyone? I'm available on weekends!) is comparable to an Olympic qualifying event. Given that I have to maneuver through so many different setting's when I'm in the city, there are three thing's that are absolute must have features in a stroller: 1) MUST FOLD QUICKLY & EASILY (no Houdini acts please) 2) MUST BE LIGHTWEIGHT (I have a 31 lb toddler to carry - I'm not a bodybuilder people ) 3) If it has a shoulder strap - I'M IN! That's the ONE for me! Though I have different needs when I'm in the country, these are my realities when I'm in the city.
The Blink is a perfect blend of feature's that you would expect in a larger stroller, with all of the benefits of being compact, lightweight, and versatile.....and yes, it even has a shoulder strap ( really the Blink has all the features that make us giddy in mommyland)! What impressed me the most was the seating area. It can be folded down when your little one is awake ( and their feet can rest on the footrest) or raise it up so that your child can relax / sleep comfortably with their leg's up and stretched out ( looks incredibly comfortable), the princess loves it and B has even taken a few rides ( I can push his 42 LBS with ease ). The suspension on the stroller takes the NYC sidewalk's easily ( full of dip's and hole's.... really not the smoothest of surfaces ), and the five point harness keep's the princess safely seated when we are battling through the crowds. Summer is upon us in full force, and folding the stroller is a breeze with sandals on (your tootsie's / pedicure's are safe with the Blink). I have to say, this is a first for me with a compact "umbrella fold" stroller ( they can normally be trickey to fold, and at times painful ). Lastly I must mention the storage! There is huge basket under the stroller for stowing your purchases or necessities for baby (roomy storage space for a compact stroller! ). You'll also find a genrously sized zip pocket in the canopy of the stroller. On day's when I don't feel like toting my purse along I simply put my essentials (cell phone, wallet, key's & fit with room to spare) in the pocket, zip it securely, and go!
The Britax Blink is City TOUGH, sleek in it's design, and ready for adventure!
(Pictured Above: The included carry bag makes traveling with the Blink a breeze)
Where will the Britax Blink take you?!
You can find the Britax Blink stroller, and other great product's by Britax at a variety of retailer's and direct online at http://www.britax.com/
Where will the Britax Blink Stroller take you?! 1 Lucky Reader will win a Britax Blink Stroller in their design of choice!
HOW TO ENTER
Leave a comment~ Which of Britax's product's would you most like to have for your little one? The comment is considered your entry.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRIES
1)Follow me ( or if you follow ) on Twitter http://twitter.com/savvycouponmom (Additional 5 Entries- 5 comments )
2) Tweet ~ **I'm Trying to WIN a BRITAX BLINK STROLLER IN MY FABRIC CHOICE @ http://bit.ly/doBKb1 ( Additional 5 Entries for each Tweet - this can be repeated twice daily for additional entries~ copy and paste please~cut and paste- the bit link must be posted in the tweet - I will check)
3)Grab my button ( don't forget to grab the new button if you have an old one) and let me know where it's at.( Additional 10 Entries - 10 comments )
4) Grab a Savvy Social Sunday button and let me know where it's at (Additional 10 Entries - 10 Comments)
5) Blog about this giveaway with a link and leave a link to the post in a comment ( Additional 15 Entries- 15 Comments )
6) Enter in any of the other active giveaways between now and the time of the drawing ( Additional 4 Entries for each- 4 comments )
7)Subscribe to One Savvy Mom via RSS FEED ( below the follower button) (Additional 5 Entries-5Comments)
8) "Like" Britax on FACEBOOK (Additional 10 Entries - 10 Comments )
9) Follow Britax on TWITTER (Addtional 10 Entries-10 Comments)
Entry to this giveaway ends at 12pm PST August 18, 2010. Winner's are chosen randomly through random.org. The winner will be announced in a post within 7 days of the giveaway ending, and contacted through email. The winner will have 48 hrs. to respond or another winner will be chosen.
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255