A Little Bit About the Olive Garden and
The Never Ending Past Bowl....Back for a Limited Time
To help kick off the annual Never Ending Pasta Bowl promotion, Olive Garden conducted a national survey* to uncover America’s pasta passions. Additional findings included:
- If given the choice to sit down to an Italian dinner with a special person like a relative, movie star, celebrated athlete or the President of the United States, among others, 47 percent of Americans would choose a family member.
- Nearly one-fourth of Americans admitted that they wish a delicious meal would never end.
- If choice was no longer an option when it came to pasta sauces, 74 percent of Americans would stick to meat sauce, Alfredo or marinara sauce for the rest of their lives.
- When it comes to food, 35 percent of Americans associated Italian cuisine with generosity and abundance, more than any other type of food.
It's Back! We had the opportunity to experience the "Never Ending Pasta Bowl" on Tuesday night.....and let me just start by saying "absolutely delicious"! My husband looked like a kid on Christmas morning...and the kids were thrilled to enjoy a meal out in the warm inviting setting of Olive Garden (crayons, a coloring sheet, chocolate milk, and mac & cheese...all was right in their world!). DH started off with Fettuccine Alfredo (his absolute favorite), and then went on to sample the Spaghetti with 5 Cheese Marinara. That's the glory of the Never Ending Pasta Bowl at Olive Garden; you can try as many of their pasta / sauce combinations as you'd like for one low price......making it more than just a meal.....it's an experience.
I enjoyed my "usual" salad and breadsticks (really;no one does salad better than Olive Garden! I am in LOVE with their dressing!). It was a wonderful night out; we had a great time enjoying great food and each other's company!
Now if only we had room for these yummy desserts............
(Dolcini "Little Dessert Treats" from the Olive Garden Pictured Above)
(Olive Garden's Seasonal Pumpkin Cheesecake Pictured Above)
The Never Ending Pasta Bowl is available at Olive Garden for $8.95 through October 10, 2010!
Enjoy Great Food and Friends & Family at the Olive Garden! The Never Ending Pasta Bowl is available for $8.95 for a Limited Time Only (Ending October 10, 2010)
Experience the greatness of the Never Ending Pasta Bowl with someone you love! One Lucky Reader will receive a $15 Gift Card for the Olive Garden!
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment~ Which Pasta & Sauce combination from Olive Garden is your absolute favorite?http://www.neverendingpastabowl.com/ the comment is considered your entry.
NOTE: You must first be a PUBLIC FOLLOWER of my blog through Google Friend Connect to enter any of the Giveaway's offered on One Savvy Mom.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRIES:
1)Follow me ( or if you follow ) on Twitter http://twitter.com/savvycouponmom (Additional 2 Entries- 2 comments )
2) Tweet ~ #Giveaway OLIVE GARDEN GIFT CARD Great Food & Family! @savvycouponmom #win http://bit.ly/bgujma (can be repeated twice daily for additional entries~ copy and paste please~cut and paste- the bit link must be posted in the tweet - I will check) (Additional 2 Entries - 2 Comments)
3)Grab my button ( don't forget to grab the new button if you have an old one) and let me know where it's at.( Additional 5 Entries - 5comments)
4) Grab a Mommy Approved button and let me know where it's at (Additional 4Entries - 4Comments)
5) Blog about this giveaway with a link and leave a link to the post in a comment ( Additional 5 Entries- 5 Comments )
6) Enter in any of the other active giveaways ( Additional 2 Entries for each- 2 comments )
7)Subscribe to One Savvy Mom via RSS FEED ( below the follower button) (Additional 5 Entries-5Comments)
8) Subscribe to our Newsletter (5 Entries-5 Comments)
9) Visit http://www.neverendingpastabowl.com/ Choose your Favorite Dish and "Up Tweet the Dish" (5 Entries-5Comments ) Can be Repeated Once Daily for the Duration of the Giveaway
10) "Like" Olive Garden on FACEBOOK (Additional 5 Entries-5 Comments)
11) Grab my "Holiday Gift Guide Button" and post it on your blog....leave me a link letting me know where I can find it in your entries (10 Entries-10 Comments)
Entry to this giveaway ends at 12pm PST October 6,2010. Winner's are chosen randomly through random.org. The winner will be announced in a post within 7 days of the giveaway ending, and contacted through email. The winner will have 48 hrs. to respond or another winner will be chosen. Open to U.S. & Canada Only
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255