A Little Bit About the Cuisinart 8 Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar
The Cuisinart Private Reserve Wine Cellar is the compact solution for wine storage! By maintaining the ideal storage temperature, the Cuisinart Private Reserve Wine Cellar ensures that up to eight bottles of wine preserve their signature bouquet, flavor and body. Use the electronic touchpad to set the preferred temperature (between 39º-68ºF) and the thermoelectric cooling system holds the temp, quietly and efficiently. An attractive stainless finish ensures any wine collection is displayed in style.
- 8-bottle wine cellar
- Thermoelectric cooling system – reduces noise and vibration
- Electronic touchpad for precise temperature control with blue LED display
- Low energy consumption
- Soft interior lighting with on/off control
- 4 chrome contoured wine racks designed to hold 750ml bottles
- Double-pane viewing window
- Adjustable feet
- Limited 3-year warranty
Cuisinart offers so many amazing products, they have definitely become a brand that we know and trust in our home. Cuisinart's quality always goes without saying, they offer top of the line item's and stand behind their products (what consumer doesn't love that?!). While we are not regular wine drinker's we do appreciate wine, so the 8 Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar is the perfect size for us! Ready for use right out of the box (no assembly required), plug it in and your ready to go! There are so many different features; including a menu on the touch pad that shows you the best wines to pair with different food's. The adjustable thermostat ensures that the wine that your storing is stored and the optimal temperature to maintain freshness and taste.
The Cuisinart Private Reserve Wine Cellar has adjustable feet (fitting on a most counter tops easily - and under most cabinets). With a double pain window, and stainless steel finish it adds a wonderful touch to the decor of every kitchen! The Cuisinart 8 Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar would make an amazing Holiday gift for the novice wine drinker & wine enthusiast's alike.
You can find the Cuisinart 8 Bottle Reserve Wine Cellar at select fine retailer's and direct at http://www.cuisinart.com/WIN IT:
Experience the Cuisinart 8 Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar this Holiday! One Lucky reader will receive a 8 Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar!HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment~Visit Cuisinart at http://www.cuisinart.com/ and let me know another product you'd like to gift or receive this Holiday Season. The comment is considered your entry.
NOTE: You must first be a PUBLIC FOLLOWER of my blog through Google Friend Connect to enter any of the Giveaway's offered on One Savvy MomADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRIES:
1)Follow me ( or if you follow ) on Twitter http://twitter.com/savvycouponmom (Additional 5 Entries- 5 comments )
2) Tweet ~ #WIN a Cuisinart 8 Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar @savvycouponmom http://bit.ly/hzvoNu #GIVEAWAY #Holidays (can be repeated twice daily for additional entries~ copy paste please~cut and paste- the bit link must be posted in the tweet - I will check) (Additional 5 Entries - 5 Comments)
3)Grab my button ( don't forget to grab the new button if you have an old one) and let me know where it's at.( Additional 5 Entries - 5comments)
4) Grab a Mommy Approved button and let me know where it's at (Additional 5Entries - 5Comments)
5) Blog about this giveaway with a link and leave a link to the post in a comment ( Additional 10 Entries- 10 Comments )
6) Enter in any of the other active giveaways ( Additional 5 Entries for each- 5comments )
7)Subscribe to One Savvy Mom via RSS FEED ( below the follower button) (Additional 5 Entries-5Comments)
8) Subscribe to our Newsletter (5 Entries-5 Comments)
9)"Like" Cuisinart on FACEBOOK 5 Entries-5 Comments)
10) Follow Cuisinart on TWITTER (5 Entries- 5 Comments)
11) Grab my Holiday Gift Guide Button ( Leave a link letting me know where you've placed it)
(10 Entries-10 comments)
Entry to this giveaway ends at 12pm PST December 18, 2010. Winner's are chosen randomly through random.org. The winner will be announced in a post within 7 days of the giveaway ending, and contacted through email. The winner will have 48 hrs. to respond or another winner will be chosen.
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255