A Little Bit About Ceiva
In 2000 CEIVA Logic, Inc. was founded by former Disney executives with a pioneering vision: to bring the world together through the power of digital photography. Industry leaders then and now, CEIVA was the first company to invent and market digital photo frames. Their award-winning, patented technology has positioned their product line as the premier choice in the marketplace. Always at the forefront of industry breakthroughs, CEIVA continues to innovate advances in the way consumers see, share and store their digital photos.
Products and ServicesIt resembles a traditional picture frame, but CEIVA Digital Photo Frames™ are anything but traditional. Whether you're tech-savvy or not, you can enjoy a daily slideshow of digital photos from friends and family around the world or your own camera — without a computer.
It's all powered by our PicturePlan® Photo Delivery Service, our revolutionary technology that makes your CEIVA more than an ordinary photo frame. Learn more about PicturePlan and all it includes, or see and shop for our different frame models at our store.
A Little Bit About the CEIVA Pro 80
CEIVA Pro 80™ - Designed for photo enthusiasts who want more ways to access their entire photo collection, the CEIVA Pro 80 offers built-in Media Server connectivity to let you stream photos instantly from your computer over your home network. You can also connect at the speed of Wi-Fi (included) or optional broadband for fast access to new slideshows sent directly from friends and family located anywhere across the world. Also featuring a high-res 8" display, memory card reader, Wi-Fi adapter, intuitive on-screen menus and interchangeable faceplates to suit any home or office setting, the CEIVA Pro 80 is far different from any ordinary digital photo frame.
- Phone and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Media Server connectivity (learn more)
- Built-in memory card reader
- Interchangeable black and wood-finish faceplates (included) or custom skin designs (optional via skinit.com)
- Easy-to-use on screen menu to control display modes, rotation and deletion, slideshow transition and timing, screen on and off times and more.
- Perfect True-to-Photo™ display (no stretching, cropping or squishing)
- PicturePlan photo delivery service required — 1 year included
- Invite friends and family to send photos to your frame from anywhere in the world — for free.
- Unlimited photo storage and customization, channel selections (news, weather, calendar, sports & more) and greeting cards.
- PicturePlan Lifetime Warranty (if it breaks, we fix it for free*)
- Screen: High resolution, 8-inch active matrix digital LCD screen
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Display Resolution: 640 x 480
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 3"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Media Server Support: PC with Vista, Windows Media Player 11, Macintosh with additional media server software
- Memory Card Support: Compact Flash®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Secure Digital™, SmartMedia™, MultiMedia Card™, Microdrive®, xD-Picture Card™, miniSD™ Card (some cards require an adapter)
- 1 CEIVA Pro 80 Digital Photo Frame
- 1 AC Power Supply
- 1 Dual Jack Adapter
- 1 QuickStart Guide
- 1 QuickTips
- 1 Media Server Instruction Book
- 1 CEIVA Wireless Adapter
- 2 Interchangeable Frame Finishes in Black and Wood
We live fairly far away from most of our family. Although we can now visit with a few hour car ride, it doesn't happen nearly as much as I would like. So we rely on phone calls, pictures, emails, and texts with most of our family so that we can "stay connected". The CEIVA 80 Pro makes that so much easier.
This is not just your average digital frame! It has so many bells and whistles, I don't know where to begin.
When the frame arrived, everything needed to get it set up was right in the box (including two interchangeable face plates; wood grain, and black). After a quick registration process online, we chose to set it up with a wireless connection, so if we want to move it from room to room it's easier. Next, we simply inserted the wireless key in the back of the frame and selected the option to find our wireless network in the frames menu settings, entered our networks password, and we were up and running!
After the frame was successfully connected, I went back into our CEIVA account online to customize it. I uploaded some of my favorite pictures, and selected some of my favorite "CEIVA channels". CEIVA channels offers something for everyone. We have local weather displayed on ours (provided by The Weather Channel) ESPN News, NFL Network (dh is slightly obsessed with football like most men ;), the quote of the day, recipe of the day, and the New York Times Headline News. I sent out an invitation to our frame to family and friends so that they can send pictures directly to our frame You can also insert your SD card directly into the frame to view pictures. The possibilities really are endless with the CEIVA! For the PERFECT family Holiday gift, pick up a bundle pack of CEIVA frames; each frame comes with a 1 yr PicturePlan. There's nothing better than staying connected to the one's we love......."Life Shared. Life Celebrated.".
You can purchase the CEIVA Pro 80 (Includes 1 yr. PicturePlan Service) at http://www.ceiva.com/
The perfect family Holiday Gift! One Lucky Reader will receive a CEIVA Pro 80 (Includes 1 Yr of PicturePlan photo delivery service) (Includes everything listed above under "In the Box")
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment~Visit http://www.ceiva.com/ and let me know which feature your most excited about, or another ceiva product you'd love to give or receive this Holiday Season. The comment is considered your entry.
NOTE: You must first be a PUBLIC FOLLOWER of my blog through Google Friend Connect to enter any of the Giveaway's offered on One Savvy Mom.
1)Follow me ( or if you follow ) on Twitter http://twitter.com/savvycouponmom (Additional 5 Entries- 5 comments )
2) Tweet ~ #WIN a CEIVA Pro 80™ Digital Frame & 1 year PicturePlan Service! @savvycouponmom http://bit.ly/i48Ozt #Holidays #GIVEAWAY (can be repeated twice daily for additional entries~ copy paste please the bit link- I will check) (Additional 5 Entries - 5 Comments)
3)Grab my button ( don't forget to grab the new button if you have an old one) and let me know where it's at.( Additional 5 Entries - 5comments)
4) Grab a Mommy Approved button and let me know where it's at (Additional 5Entries - 5Comments)
5) Blog about this giveaway with a link and leave a link to the post in a comment ( Additional 10 Entries- 10 Comments )
6) Enter in any of the other active giveaways ( Additional 5 Entries for each- 5comments )
7)Subscribe to One Savvy Mom via RSS FEED ( below the follower button) (Additional 5 Entries-5Comments)
8) Subscribe to our Newsletter (5 Entries-5 Comments)
9) Grab my Holiday Gift Guide Button ( Leave a link letting me know where you've placed it)
(10 Entries-10 comments)
10) Follow CEIVA on Twitter (10 Entries-10 Comments)
11) "Like" CEIVA on Facebook (10 Entries-10 Comments)
Entry to this giveaway ends at 12pm PST December 17, 2010. Winner's are chosen randomly through random.org. The winner will be announced in a post within 7 days of the giveaway ending, and contacted through email. The winner will have 48 hrs. to respond or another winner will be chosen.
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255