A Little Bit About T-Fal
If you’ve made a commitment to healthy cooking, you know how challenging it can be to reduce unwanted fat in the food you’re cooking. T-Fal cookware is designed to make your job easier. Its patented design features allow food to be cooked on slightly raised surfaces, while excess fatty oil is channeled away. And its nonstick finish eliminates the need to use cooking oil. This hard-coated enamel cookware is the perfect choice for today’s health-conscious cook! "
A Little Bit About The Simply Delicioso 14" Open Paella Pan by Ingrid Hoffmann
Add a succulent Spanish spin to your mealtimes with the Ingrid Hoffmann Hard Enamel 14" Open Paella Pan by T-Fal. This magnificent pan's wide, shallow design is perfect for preparing delicious paella dishes or braising meat. It even has a unique Thermo-Spot indicator that lets you know when it's preheated to seal in the flavor of your food. Best of all, it's nonstick coating releases food easily and cleans up quickly!
Paella is a Spanish dish consisting of rice combined with meats, seafoods or vegetables
- Aluminum construction - for fast, even heating
- Hard enamel exterior - stain resistant and easy to clean
- Most metal utensils may be used on the nonstick surface, with the exception of knives and whisks
- Thermo-Spot - design changes to a solid red when optimal temperature is reached
- Stainless steel buffet handles - for comfortable lifting and handling
- Measures approx. 14-1/4" in diameter x 18-1/4"W (with handles) x 2"H
- Pan made of aluminum with a hard enamel exterior and a nonstick-coated interior
- Works with electric radiant ring, electric ceramic/glass-top, electric solid plate and gas burner stovetops
- Pan oven safe to 450 degrees
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Comes with a manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
One of my greatest passions is cooking delicious food for my family. Cooking as much as I do, I have found a definite appreciation for the right cookware; the cookware can make or break a meal just as quickly as the right or wrong ingrediants. Upon pulling the T-Fal Simply Delicioso 14" Open Paella Pan from the box, there were a few things that I noticed immediately. The first was the Thermo-Spot in the bottom of the pan that changes color when the optimal temperature has been reached; and the second was the sturdy construction, yet lightweight design which makes the pan extremely easy to handle.
The first time that I used the Simply Delicioso Open Paella Pan, I used it to make chicken cutlets with a Marsala sauce - though I did not use it to make Paella, each and every piece of chicken in the pan cooked to an even perfection (which is rare with my stove- so I was pleasantly surprised with the finished product). The Simply Delicioso Open Paella Pan is extremely versatile, everything that I have made in this pan has been cooked to perfection.....truly "Simply Delicioso"!
You can find the T-Fal Simply Delicioso Cookware Line By Ingrid Hoffmann at http://www.hsn.com/
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review/giveaway purposes. I am not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.