A Little Bit About Schwinn Bikes
From your first ride without training wheels to a summer cruise at the beach with your friends, the thrill of riding a bike never gets old. Even if you haven’t hopped on a bike in a while, it won’t take long for the smiles and laughs to come back. At Schwinn, we’ve been building our bikes to meet the Schwinn Quality standard for over a century. We are confident that you will experience our devotion to cycling every time you ride a Schwinn. Come enjoy the ride.
Features of the Schwinn Legacy Cruiser:
- Bicycle Frame Height: 18"
- Bicycle Frame/Component Features: Alloy Rims, Adjustable Handlebars, Chain Guard
- Bicycle Frame Material: Steel
- Seat Features: Ergonomic, Adjustable Seat Height, Spring Construction
- Wheel Features: Pneumatic Tires
- Wheel Height: 26"
- Rim Material: Metal Alloy
- Tire Type: Inverted
- Tire Width: 2.125"
- Brake System: Coaster
- Gear Speeds: 1
- Bicycle Chain Material: Steel
- Used For: Recreation
- Includes: Kickstand, Rear Fender, Front Fender
- Care and Cleaning: Clean with Water and Mild Detergent
- Dimensions: Height: 41.0 "; Length: 68.0 "; Width: 24.0 "
- Product Weight: 42.0 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on Parts
Growing up, there was a glamour synonymous with Schwinn. Even as children we just KNEW that Schwinn meant greatness. They offer the very best in bikes and have models available for all levels of recreation & sport biking. Myself, I'm a leisure biker. I prefer to take it slow and enjoy the gorgeous scenery that comes along with the Summer months here in the Northeast part of the country. The Schwinn Legacy Cruiser allows me to do just that. This model is a 1-speed and is meant specifically for leisure rider's like myself. The frame style is reminiscent of some of the original Schwinn models you may remember from childhood. The vibrant colors, simple style, and wide-body frame allow for a smooth comfortable ride. I'm happy to say that even after all of these years, Schwinn still embodies the same greatness that I remember from childhood. Take a spin in style this Summer with the Schwinn Legacy Cruiser!
You can find Schwinn Legacy Cruiser at a retailer near you and online at http://www.schwinnbikes.com/
Take a spin in style this Summer! One LUCKY Reader Will Receive a Schwinn Legacy Cruiser Bicycle!
MANDATORY ENTRY:Visit http://www.schwinnbikes.com/ and let me know which bike you would love to take a spin on this Summer (aside from the model featured here). The comment is considered your entry.
MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRIES
NOTE: You must be a PUBLIC FOLLOWER through Google Friend Connect to enter any of the Giveaway's offered on One Savvy Mom.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRIES:
1)Follow me ( or if you follow ) on Twitter http://twitter.com/savvycouponmom (5 Entries- 5 comments ).
2) Tweet~ #Win a Schwinn Legacy Cruiser #Bike @savvycouponmom And Take A Spin This #Summer In Style! http://bit.ly/kW4gtX #Giveaway -RT- (can be repeated twice daily for additional entries~ copy paste please~cut and paste- the bit link must be posted in the tweet - I will check) (5 Entries - 5 Comments)
3)Grab my button ( don't forget to grab the new button if you have an old one) and let me know where it's at.( 5 Entries - 5comments)
4) Subscribe to our YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/onesavvymomtm (or if you are a current subscriber) (10 Entries-Comments)
5) Enter in any of the other active giveaways ( 5 Entries for each- 5comments )
6) Subscribe to One Savvy Mom via RSS FEED ( below the follower button) (5 Entries-5Comments)
7) Subscribe to our Newsletter (5 Entries-5 Comments)
8) "Like Schwinn on FACEBOOK (10 Entries-10 Comments)
9) Follow Schwinn onTWITTER (10 Entries- 10 Comments)
Entry to this giveaway ends on August 2, 2011.Winner's are chosen randomly through random.org.The winner will be announced within 7 days of the giveaway ending and contacted through email. The winner will have 48 hrs. to respond or another winner will be chosen.
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review/giveaway purposes. I am not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.