We absolutely LOVE the myCharge Summit 3000 for providing peace of mind in knowing that we won't lose power while we're out and about! You see, I have this nagging tendency to not charge my cell phone. It's all good until I step out my front door and my phone starts to
mock beep at me, indicating the fully drained battery.
The myCharge Summit 3000 has the capability to charge/top off the battery of Apple® devices, Android phones and cell phones, providing up to 13 hours of talk time on typical smart phones. This compact device is perfect for stowing in a purse, briefcase, or backpack. It would also be a great idea to keep a charged myCharge power bank in the glove compartment of your vehicle, in case of emergency.
The myCharge Summit 3000 includes a Apple® device adapter [charges iPod's, iPad's, and iPhone's] a Micro USB adapter, and a on-board USB port for use with your own adapters. The myCharge Summit 3000 unit itself can be charged via the USB cable or the fold flat A/C adapter.
Check out our video review of the myCharge Summit 3000.
- 3000mAh rechargeable battery with built-in USB charging cable
- Built-in Apple® and Micro USB connectors , plus on-board USB port allow you to charge hundreds of devices
- Charge up to three devices at once
- Experience 13 more hours of talk time (3G), up to 17 more hours of video or up to 67 more hours of music
- Fold out wall prongs to recharge Summit ultra-fast
- LED battery power indicator
- Voice notification in four languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese tone notification
You can find the myCharge Summit 3000 at select retailer's nationwide and online at www.mycharge.com