A new generation of race toys have arrived! Based on the new hit Anime cartoon series [which currently airs on Cartoon Network-check your local listings], Scan2Go is not your ordinary race track and car set. Each car is activated with Power and Turbo scanable barcode cards [cards are easily scanned by swiping through the vehicle like a credit card] and the combination of cards that you scan will determine the actual speed of the vehicles.
We are absolutely loving the concept of these Scan2Go racing toys, as well as the collectibility. You can expand easily on the starter sets [currently available in the Circle Starter Set pictured above or a Figure 8 Starter Set] by adding new vehicles, new packs of Turbo & Power cards, and expansion track sets. The vehicles are designed to remain in constant motion [with 2 front and two back side wheels] and the track is incredibly sturdy, which allows the Scan2Go cars to achieve high rates of speed without mishap. The track is super simple to assemble and requires no tools [ 5-10 minute assembly time]. Note: A Phillips head screw driver is required to install batteries in the included car.
Check out our full video review/hands on demonstration of the Scan2Go Circle Race Track Starter Kit below.
Features of the Scan2Go Circle Race Track Starter Set:
- Two lane circle race track
- Over 10 feet of track
- Scan2Go Falgor car is included
- 2 foil card packs included, each with 6 assorted Turbo/Power cards
- 1- Falgor race car
- 2- Foil card packs
- 4- Red track pieces
- 4- Gray track pieces
- 17- Track connectors
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries for race car (not included) - Assembly Required
Ready to experience the Scan2Go Circle Rack Track Starter Set for yourself? The company is very generously offering (1) One Savvy Mom reader a Scan2Go Circle Race Track Starter Set!ARV $49.99! [which includes everything listed/pictured above]
HOW TO ENTER (leave a separate comment on this post for each method of entry that you complete) :
- Follow through Google friend connect on bottom of page - (please make sure that your email is visible in your profile. If it is not visible please leave a valid email address in your comments so we can contact you if you win
- Visit http://www.littletikes.com and let me know which Scan2Go item [aside from the Circle Race Track Starter Set] you would like to gift this holiday season [in a comment on this post].
- Tweet (cut and paste the following) #Win A Scan2Go Circle Race Track Starter Set [RV$49.99] 10ft Track+Car+2 Packs of Cards @One_SavvyMom http://www.onesavvymom.net [can be tweeted up to 2x daily] + 2 Entries (per tweet)
- Follow One Savvy Mom on Twitter www.twitter.com/one_savvymom +2 Entries
- Subscribe to One Savvy Mom's on Youtube channel www.youtube.com/ +2 Entries
- Follow One Savvy Mom on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/onesavvymom +2 Entries
- Subscribe via RSS Fee (link in sidebar) + 2 Entries
- "Like" Little Tikes on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/LittleTikes + 2 Entries
- Follow Little Tikes on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/LittleTikes + 2 Entries
- Google +1 this post +2Entries
Open to U.S. residents. Entries must be received by November 16, 2012 at 12 PM PST. Reader(s) will be drawn at random through www.random.org and must confirm their shipping details within 48 hours from the time that the email notification is sent (or another winner will be chosen in place).