This shop featuring 10 Ways To Relax & Rejuvenate In 10 Minutes or Less has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ConfidenceUDeserve #CollectiveBias
Small moments to relax & rejuvenate are necessary so that I can be at my very best for my family, and for myself. There's really no denying that I am generally a kinder, more confident version of myself when I take better care of ME. I think we all are!
I am a working mom of 3, with a husband that also works full time. Work, the kids, the house, the dog; it's a juggling act, for sure! Realistically I can't take huge swaths of time to myself everyday, but I can easily manage to find 10 minutes. I think that's a realistic benchmark for most busy moms.
I keep a little basket stocked by my desk with small indulgences. My favorite chocolates, mints, magazines, hand cream, a nail file, nail wraps, nail polish etc. I pick up little things here and there when I stop in CVS to stock up on monthly personal care essentials such as lotion, soap, and U by Kotex® products.
This is such a simple thing to do to treat yourself! Add a few of your favorite items to a basket, and place it somewhere that's easily accessible during the day. Then take a few moments to yourself to enjoy some of your favorite things. You deserve it!
When life gets hectic, remember to take a little time for "U" each day. Check out some fun ideas to relax & rejuvenate below.
10 Easy Ways to Relax & Rejuvenate in 10 minutes or less
- Give yourself a quick manicure. Paint your nails your favorite fall color and apply your favorite hand moisturizer. Having my nails done always puts a pep in my step!
- Flip through your favorite magazine. Enjoying a few pieces of my favorite chocolate while flipping through a good magazine always puts me in a better mood.
- Take a 10 minute walk around the neighborhood by yourself or with the kids, to break from the daily chaos. A few minutes away from an otherwise hectic routine can be just what the doctor ordered!
- Head to a quiet corner and listen to a few songs off of your favorite play list.
- Color! Adult coloring pages and coloring books are all the rage. Coloring is a proven stress buster - print a few free printables online or pick up a book, along with some colored pencils at your local craft store.
- Grab a cup of your favorite tea or coffee, and head to your favorite spot to enjoy it. I love to make myself a cup of coffee and sit out on the porch and enjoy the fresh air and changing fall leaves for a few minutes. It's my little bit of zen.
- Take a few minutes to do an at-home beauty treatment such as a mud mask, or an exfoliating facial scrub.
- Read a few pages of a good book. There's nothing like disappearing into a good book for a few minutes each day.
- Do a crossword puzzle or play your favorite app. I love doing a crossword puzzle or two on my favorite app - it's my guilty pleasure.
U by Kotex offers a great line of products to take care and feel confident every day. The line includes: Make sure to grab your coupon HERE for $2.00 off at CVS before you head to the store!
How do you give yourself a daily break when life gets hectic? Share in a comment below!