At the event, O's Creative Director Adam Glassman walked through a selection of items from Oprah's 2015 Favorite Things List. This year's list, which boasts 87 gift picks, is Oprah's largest Favorite Things list to date. There's literally something for everyone!
“I’ve been picking my favorite things for more than 20 years," says Winfrey. "But this year's list just might be the most versatile and fun ever."
I always enjoy perusing the list each year, and Oprah never disappoints! If you're looking for thoughtful hand-picked holiday gift ideas, this is definitely the place to find them. She always manages to highlight and feature some real gems in this fabulous annual curation. Seriously, I most likely would be none-the-wiser about some of my now-favorite brands, and some of my top go-to gifts, if it weren't for this list.
Read on for MY favorites from this years list of Oprah's Favorite Things, and to enter the giveaway! We're giving away a fun gift bag packed with some of the item's from Oprah's 2015 Favorite Things!
Some of MY Favorite Things, from Oprah's 2015 Favorite Things list, are:
1. Letter's to My... Keepsake Books: This is my absolute favorite pick from Oprah's list this year! These adorable Letters to My.... Keepsake books include writing prompts in a 12 page fold-and-mail style format. The art of a handwritten letter isn't lost on me. With all of the technology and hustle and bustle today, it's always fun to receive a handwritten note/letter that someone took the time to sit down and thoughtfully write out. With this book, you ultimately end up with 12 handwritten letters - one for each of the pages/ prompts included in the book. When complete, you can gift the book to your child, grandchild, or significant other - or keep it for yourself as a keepsake . There are 4 books available in the series; Letters to my love, Letters to my Baby, Letters to My Grandchild, and Letters to My Future Self. At just $15 each, these little books make the perfect gift for just about every occasion! Wedding shower gift, baby shower gift, holiday gift - they're just fabulous! LOVE THESE BOOKS! They are definitely going to be my new go-to gift for wedding & baby showers! (20 Percent off with code OPRAH)
2. Kids Drawn Art - Your Drawing As Foil Art Print: The day's are long, but the year's are definitely short my friends. Some of my favorite memorabilia from my older children are their little hand drawn pictures and notes. It seems as though I have hundreds of little drawings with "I love you mommy" on them. Some are hung proudly on the fridge, and I keep and treasure others in a decorative box on a bookshelf. These framed foil prints from Minted are a great way to capture the preciousness of those early childhood drawings /notes from your little ones and display them proudly in your home. These Foil Prints make great holiday gifts for moms, dads, and grandparents. They're available in rose gold, gold, and silver. A variety of frame options are also available. Pricing varies depending on the size print / frame options that you choose ( 20 percent off with code OPRAH)
3.Modern Sprout Garden Jar Three-Pack; Herb Essentials: You all know how crazy I am about mason jars! I am in love with this vintage inspired mason jar self-watering hydroponic system. The Garden Jar three pack includes basil, parsley and mint; it's the perfect starter set to create a little windowsill herb garden in the winter. This set is the perfect gift for cooking enthusiasts/aspiring chefs!
4. Family Jammies: LOVE, love, love these adorable matching pajama sets for the entire family; infant through adult sizes available. They're 100% organic cotton, super soft, and they're PERFECT for Christmas Eve / Christmas morning!
5. Oprah's Favorite Lip Gloss Set - Oprah personally curated this long-wear lip gloss set from Anastasia Beverly Hills! It's a great set with beautiful colors that take you from day to night - and at a pretty amazing price point (just $40 for 8 lip glosses) it's perfect for gifting this holiday season. Bow-and-go!
Cozy and cute! These super-soft nightshirts are perfect for lounging around the house and boast fun sayings like "I Told My Therapist About You" and "I Wish You Looked At Me The Way You Look At Your Phone". LOVE!
8. Sonic Snow Tubes: These sturdy snow tubes from L.L.Bean were actually originally designed for use at commercial tubing parks, their polyurethane (semi-rigid) base will have you gliding faster than the rest on the sledding hills this season! . They make a perfect holiday gift for the kiddo's or adults, and are available in two different sizes ( regular & extra-large). They also come in a variety of patterns/color options too!
O Magazine has partnered with Amazon this year to make finding your favorite things, from Oprah's 2015 Favorite Things list, more convenient than ever! You can shop for all of your favorites this year, in one convenient place at: www.amazon.com/oprah
The December issue of O, The Oprah Magazine - featuring Oprah's 2015 Favorite Things, hits news stands on November 10th!
GIVEAWAY! (1) One Savvy Mom reader will receive a gift bag packed with some of the great holiday gift items from Oprah's 2015 Favorite Things list (Total RV $420!) .
The gift bag includes:
- (1)16 oz. Corksicle Canteen ($27.95)
- (1)MIXIT Hooded Blanket Scarf (rv $50)
- (1) EMI JAY The Nightshirt (rv$68)
- (1) Letters to My Baby Keepsake Book (rv$14.99)
- (1) Lumee Smartphone Case for iPhone 5/5s (rv $50)
- (1) Barbie® Fashionistas® Doll (rv $10)
- (1) EM JOHN Keychain (rv $15)
- (1) pair of Women's Touch-Sensor Fleece Gloves with Zipper Pocket (rv $24)
- (1) FootNanny Foot Treatment Set (rv $102)
- (1) NIC+ZOE Wool Head Wrap / Ear Warmer ($58)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
My thanks to the folks at O Magazine for inviting me to attend this amazing event, and for the gift bag packed with some of the great items from Oprah's Favorite Things for 2015! As always, all opinions expressed are my own.