- 2 ripe mangoes diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup peeled diced cucumber
- 1/2 c. diced red onion (1 medium sized red onion)
- 1/2 of a jalapeno pepper minced
- 4 TBSP lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- blue tortilla chips for dipping (position in single serve cups to create the minions' "hair")
Combine your diced mango, chopped cilantro, diced cucumber, diced red onion, lime juice, minced jalapeno pepper in a large mixing bowl. Stir/mix well. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve in cute minions themed cups (check our our simple image tutorial below).
Next, I cut them out, and affixed them to the front of my clear serving cups with tape. Clear cups allow the bright color of the mango to show through, making them look like little minions. So cute, and so easy!
Serve at your family movie night, while you watch the uber funny, Minions movie! Enjoy!