This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DICK'S Sporting Goods . All opinions are 100% mine.
My favorite part, aside from the fact that they are delicious? They're easy to keep warm straight through the game in a nearby Crockpot; so everyone can serve themselves! Which means I can enjoy the game too. Winning!
Grab my recipe for Chicken Slow-Cooker Meatballs with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, below. PLUS, learn more about DICK'S Jersey Report - just in time for the BIG game!
Buffalo Chicken Slow-Cooker Meatballs with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce Recipe
Recipe yields: About 40 small meatballs (yield will vary depending on the size that you choose to make your meatballs.)
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
What you'll need:
- A slow-cooker / Crockpot
- 1 1/2 LB. ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 2 cup panko bread crubs
- 1 TSP. ground pepper
- 1 TSP. celery salt
- 1 TSP. onion powder
- 1 onion (diced finely)
- 1 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream (for dip)
- 1 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing/sauce (for dip)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine ground chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, onion powder, pepper/salt, and onion. Mix well until all of the ingredients are combined well. Roll into 20 round meatballs (about 1 inch - 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs until the outsides are firm (about 5-7 minutes)
- Transfer meatballs into slow cooker.
- Cover meatballs with Buffalo sauce. Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 2 hours.
- Serve with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce (easily made by combining sour cream and blue cheese sauce/dressing). Garnish with celery (optional).
Now that you have a plan for great snacks on game day, now it's time to find the perfect attire to root on your favorite team! Five years ago, DICK'S Sporting goods (the country's largest sporting goods retailer) launched the Jersey Report. This fun platform showcases fans favorite NFL jerseys, across the country . The report is based on online and in-stores sales data and can be viewed by top jerseys overall, offense, defense, rookies, and teams. Each week the DICK'S team digs into the data and that information is used to generate social posts. My husband and my son, are both super into not only wearing, but also collecting jersey's. So the Jersey Report has been something fun for them to check out together and bond over. They're always on the lookout, every week!
Which NFL Team Jersey would you like to add to your collection? I'd love it if you'd share in a comment below!