Cruises have become a staple way see the city and get an up close look at the Statue of Liberty. Whether you reside in the city or you are just visiting, the Circle Line Kids Cruise is a fabulous entertaining adventure that the entire family will enjoy!
The Circle Line Kids Cruise Spring series dates are March 23rd, April 20th and May 18th [there will also be a Summer and Fall series].
- Interactive kid-friendly tour guide
- Snap a picture with the Statue of Liberty
- Kid friendly food and drink for purchase
- prizes and giveaways
- Live band [the band for the Spring Series is the Anna Banana Band.
- Face Painting
- Balloon Artist
- Magic Show
Circle Line also offers fun Kids Cruise Birthday packages! What a memorable way to spend your child's big day! The package is $49.00 per child and includes:
- Reserved birthday table for the birthday boy or girl’s guests
- Captain’s Kids meal Choose one: hot dog, mini beef sliders, uncrustable peanut butter and jelly or chicken fingers. Served with: apple slices, organic honest kids juice and chips.
- Souvenir pencil topper
- Birthday boy or girl will receive a Circle Line snow globe
- 10 children minimum
For more on the Circle Line Spring 2013 Kids Cruise Series and the Kids Cruise Birthday Packages visit them online at:
The Circle Line Kids Cruise boards at Pier 83 [located at WEST 42nd STREET & 12th AVENUE]. Boarding for the Circle Line Kids Cruises start at 9:30am, sailing from 10:00am-11:15am. Pricing is $28.00 for adults, $20.00 for children ages 3-12 and infants 0-2 are free.