Jonna suggested an adorable Christmas wish-list making project using "Santa's Secret Ink". This fun & simple craft is the perfect way to help kids create a super special wish list this holiday season -- that is meant for "Santa's Eyes Only"!
Creating holiday wish list's using "Santa's Secret Ink" is a great way to find out just what their little hearts desire, while still maintaining the holiday magic for your little one's.
What you will need:
- Bottle or Jar
- Small bottle of lemon juice
- Self Adhesive Label or Tape and Paper (your choice)
- Markers or Paint Brushes (to doodle on the label)
- Small bowl
- Paint Brushes or cotton swaps
- Lemon Juice
- White Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Create a label for your squirt bottle (white condiment bottles can be found at the dollar store) that reads "Santa's Secret Ink" and affix it to the bottle or jar.
- Pour the lemon juice in the bottle.
- Pour a small amount of t he "Santa's Secret Ink" in a small bowl
- Provide your kids with paint brushes and white paper
- Have your children dip their paint brushes or cotton swabs in the "Secret Ink" and write what they want for the holiday's on the white paper.
- Allow the "Secret Ink" to dry (note: it dries clear)
- Have the kids seal their letters in an envelope for "Santa".
- Parents can simply use a hair dryer on medium heat to heat the paper. When heated the lemon juice ( "Santa's Secret Ink") will turn brown and you can read all of the items that top your children's wish list this year!
Happy Crafting & Happy Holidays!
*Sponsored Content. Compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions expressed within this content are our own.
For more tips from Target Kids' Gift Detective Jonna Mendez visit: